Friday, June 04, 2004

"This Post Isn't Even Worth Reading."

God, don't you just hate it when nothing interesting is really going on in your life? The past few days have been just a real bore for me; nothing new has come in the mail, same ol' sad "stuff" going on at work and a home life that's barely above the bland level of existence.


It's times like these that I actually crave an adventure. I'm usually the type that takes things pretty easy (life included). I usually don't look for trouble or make it happen. But...sometimes....I want to be Woody Woodpecker. I want to be the instigator. I wanna stir-up-things! Get that heart pumpin'! Get that blood a'boilin'! Do some wild prank and then cry at the top of my lungs, "HA-HA-HA-HA-HHAAAAAAAAAA!!!"


Usually an effort of this sort makes me too tired to actually "go thru" with anything, and I end up on the couch, sitting there with a cuppa coffee and watching Seinfeld re-runs.

(See? I told you this wasn't worth reading today.)

1 Comments:

At 10:02 AM , Blogger Johnny Bacardi said...

Good thing I didn't, then! ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home