Tuesday, November 04, 2008

"Post No. 567"


"Election, schmection!" Just look at this lover-ly couple! Doesn't that woman look happy? Isn't that man quite handsome (like a young Lewis Grizzard)? *heh*

Yes, that's a photo of myself and my love, Debbie, who are celebrating 20 years of Married Bliss (*cough*) today.

What the hell happened to me?!? Hey!? I had a LOT of hair back then! And ya know, I think I still have that shirt (but I doubt if it'd fasten around me these days since I'm probably at least 30 lbs. heavier)!

Debbie and I have been through a lot over the years, and started out that wedding night in one heck of a big thunderstorm, but we still managed to survive it all. And, considering my batting average with marriages BEFORE I met her, I think we've done pretty damn good.

2 Comments:

At 4:33 PM , Blogger Johnny Bacardi said...

You remind me more of Gary Oldman, actually.

20 years, eh? Wow, it doesn't seem like it's been all that long ago. Congrats!

 
At 5:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations. Donna and I got married on a rainy night as well and now it's been over 36 years so maybe rain is good luck.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home