Wednesday, November 12, 2008

"Post No. 571"


I wish that I had a lot of new stuff to tell you, but really...things been pretty duddy in these parts. Cold and wet weather; the yard getting ever so covered with the falling leaves and me, working a nine day straight work "week", have had absolutely no time to rake them since it's already dark by the time I get home.

In fact, all the days seem to just run all together when I have to work such a number of days, with the routine of getting up early and getting ready for work, trying to wake up and grab a quick breakfast and driving to my job and working from 8AM to 5PM, then going home to stop by and check on my elderly mother for a few minutes before I finally get to the house, where I usually have something I need to do there (like tonight I listed a few more lots of comics on eBay). Or, I need to go to the grocery or some such thing, then I try to catch up on any email, relax a few minutes, fix my lunch for the next day and clean up and before you know it, it's bedtime and I hit the sack to get up again the next day and begin this all over again.

I will be off this weekend however, then work Monday, and off again another two days so eventually I might catch up of a few things.

And on a sad note...

I recently read that legendary underground comix artist S. Clay Wilson was recently mugged and severely beaten and is currently hospitalized for several serious injuries. Here's wishing him a VERY speedy recovery and all the best. :^(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home