Saturday, May 07, 2005

"Frankly Speaking"



Hello. My name is Frank, and I'm a ferret.

~D.Puck' decided to take the day off and enjoy at least a little time of his vacation and asked me to guest-host his blogger page.

I don't know anything really about politics, comic books, music, art, the local flea markets, work, or, really, anything else. About all I really do know is about things like grubs, and worms, and running around metal wheels in my cage all day. I don't really know how much help I'll be to Puck', but he's left me a list of questions people have written in to him , and I'll try to answer them as best I can.


Question #1: What do you feel is the best film thus far in 2005?

Frank: I don't watch movies, but if they were about grubs & worms, I'm sure it would catch my attention.

Question #2: Do you think that President Bush is doing a good job of running the country?

Frank: Like I said before, I don't know anything about politics, but if he's a bush I'd say that would be a good place to take a nap and pleasant shade from the hot sun, or maybe a good place to dig for grubs & worms.

Question #3: Who did you pick to win the Kentucky Derby today?

Frank: What's a derby?

Question #4: How do you think we'll ever solve the problem of World Hunger?

Frank: Why should anyone ever go hungry when there's plenty of grubs & worms?

Question #5: What do you do with your free time besides blogging?

Frank: I chase Puck's cat and occasionally eat it's cat food, run around in a metal wheel in my cage, sleep, lick myself and look for grubs & worms.

Question #6: Do you think there's a God?

Frank: Well, something cleans the cage!

Question #7: In a fight between Thor and Earthworm Jim, who do you think would win?

Frank: Did someone just mention worms?

Question #8: Have you ever actually seen an anteater, OR a tapir?

Frank: No. I've never been to Paraguay (where they are both native animals).

Question #9: Can you please tell me what the square root is of 63,987,956?

Frank: Yes, that would be 7999.2472.

Question #10: What's your favorite food?

Frank: A McChicken Salad is very tasty! Also, grubs & worms.


That's all for now. I need to lick my fur, then eat, then take a nap.

2 Comments:

At 1:11 PM , Blogger ~D.Puck' said...

Frank, you're fired.

 
At 12:10 PM , Blogger Johnny Bacardi said...

At least give him some grubs & worms as severance! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home