Saturday, July 22, 2006

"I Only Came To Say I Must Be Going"




Hello, Readers.

This will more than likely be my last post here on Elmo's Junction. If not the very last, and future ones will be very far between.

I feel like I've covered about anything I can here...so it's time to go. Thanks to all who have tuned in from time to time, as well as the many comments and emails I received.

The Beatles & Bizarros blog will always be there, of course, and occasionally, will be updated.

So, a tip o' the hat and a good-bye to you all.

~D.Puck'.

1 Comments:

At 5:31 AM , Blogger Johnny Bacardi said...

I feel like I've covered about anything I can here...so it's time to go.

I keep worrying that I reached that stage sometime a couple of years ago, but I muddle through anyway. Oh well...nobody has to read if they don't want to!

Sorry to see you stop, but I certainly understand your reasons! Drop by the Show once in a while and comment, m'kay?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home